Monday, June 8, 2015

Time to stock up on savings



Some serious markdowns this week. I spent the day moving a few things around. There are still lots of dies and stamps available at 25% off plus deeper discounts on items on top of the desk. This week just about everything else will be marked down by 30% ....PLUS ....
Glitter Ritz opaque ultra-fine glitter is just $4 ... regular $7!
Distress markers - buy 4 or more for just $2 each ... regular $3.50
Embossing powders now $4 ... regular $6
All regular price (1.25) patterned paper now .75 a sheet.
Yes I know you already have lots but I have more ....lol!
Don't forget the new hours I'm still closed Monday and Tuesday and I have a class Wednesday morning but the good news is I'll be open Saturday June 13th from 10 - 4!

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment