Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Goodbye May...Hello June






The flowerpot pocket card is the third card we will make in class this Thursday. I love the crackle background stamp I used for the flower pot. I got it at Scrapfest from a company called "Local King Rubber Stamp" This stamp was also put to good use at our Scrapbook Canvas class last night. Lisa and Keri inspired the eight ladies present to create their own work of art (or maybe it should be work of heart!) and I believe everyone took home something to be treasured for years to come. Becky was kind enough to let me photograph her finished canvas and I'm sure you'll agree that it a beautiful example of scrapbooking for home decor. While the ladies were busy creating their masterpieces last night, I counted the votes for our May card contest. This month's winner is Kathy with her stunningly simple black and white card. Congratulations Kathy and thanks to the other entrants, all of whom received many votes for their cards. I will post a photo of Kathy's card later today along with details of our June contest.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, what lovely pictures - love the flower pot and the ladies look so involved in their projects - like they are having fun and pleased with what they are doing. Becky, your finished canvas is superb. TFS, Marie.

    ReplyDelete