Saturday, March 17, 2012

Spring fever



Here are the two cards I have ready for next week's classes. With the beautiful weather we've been having, and Easter coming up fast, I didn't have a problem coming up with a theme. The second card is an easel card. I don't know why I've never made one of these before. They are quite simple and so much fun. They fold flat for mailing and I think it would make anyone's day to receive such a different kind of card in the mail...don't you? I haven't done the third sample yet, but I may just do another easel card in a standard size rather than the 4 1/4 square that this one measures. While I was in England I visited a garden centre where everything was in full bloom. I was so glad that the weather was good when I got back, and even though it's too early to start planting flowers here, I think I can manage a flowery card for my third sample. Happy St. Patrick's day and have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

  1. very sweet, marie! i especially love those adorable little birdies! easel cards are fun, aren't they?
    linda

    ReplyDelete