Friday, July 6, 2012

Guest teacher

I'm so excited! I asked Karen if she would mind teaching the card classes for the next two weeks and she said YES...(insert happy dance!) I will be here for next week's classes and for Thursday July 19th, but Jennifer will be taking care of the store on Wednesday July 18th as I'll be on my way back from Chicago. Many of you have seen the first two cards on display in the store. There will be couple of minor changes in paper colour, pattern etc but the ones you will make will be very similar to these. How cute are those little elf legs on the third card? LOVE this simple but adorable card...again a slight change in paper, but I know you'll have so much fun making these cards. I do want to make sure it's worthwhile having Karen drive from Leamington, so please book your class ASAP. I have had a few no shows and last minute cancellations recently so I am going to have to ask you to pre pay for this class to secure your space. The cost is the same as always $15 plus tax and the only supplies you will need are adhesives and detail scissors. If you don't have any Glossy Accents dimensional medium at home,(used on the cup card) you may want to pick some up when you book your class.. It's just 2.75 and because it has a fairly long drying time, you'll want to apply it when you get home after class. Danielle will be here tomorrow so I can take the day off for my birthday....(29  AGAIN..lol)



Have a great weekend and try to stay COOL!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment