Friday, July 26, 2013

Unique!





Last Saturday's mixed media canvas class with Kim was so much fun. I really enjoyed watching the development of these unique pieces of art from start to finish. Kim did a fabulous job, guiding everyone through the steps, while allowing them complete freedom to choose the elements and arrangement. The results are spectacular as you can see. Thanks to the ladies for allowing me to share these on my blog.        
I haven't "had a go" at one of these yet, and to be honest, I'm afraid that if I start, I'll be so obsessed, that nothing else will get done around here ...lol! I'm sure we'll be doing these again soon though, so be sure to sign up nice and early when the next class is scheduled as there is quite a lot of prep involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment