Friday, October 11, 2013

Jingle all the way ...





Here we go with our first ALL Christmas card class of the year! It will be time to mail those cards before we know it, and there are only five new classes scheduled before Christmas!
I used chunky glitter, Sakura gelly roll pens and Washi Tape on the first card. The cute little "Magical Snowman" is from Stampendous and I have a couple on order, so let me know if you want to purchase the stamp. Please bring your own gel pens to class if you have them,
For the second card, I used the tree stamp from Tim Holtz "Just Believe" set and the "Frostyville Frame" and "Resting Birds" dies from Memory Box. Both these dies are in stock. On the last card, I've used an older Unity stamp but I still have one in stock also. I used Cosmo Cricket paper for the background and some gorgeous metallic cardstock for the mat and punched border. The little pointsettia was created using a Memory Box die. Hope you like the cards and that you enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. Don't forget the store will close at 2 pm this Saturday, as we have a lot of driving to do this weekend. I wish my family wasn't spread out so far, but I'm thankful that they are within driving distance and that we can celebrate this holiday together.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours:)

Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment