Thursday, November 7, 2013

Funky Christmas





I used a stamp set called "Funky Christmas" for the first two cards shown here for our next class. As soon as I saw this set I know it would look great heat embossed and I really like the results. My picture taking is horrible today so I apologize for that ...they do look much better in real life, honest!
The last card was made using Memory Box "Grand Merry Christmas" die. This is a good one if you need to do a bunch of cards in a hurry. The die is the exact width of a standard card. I also used the elf hat from the mini hats set and an ornament border die. You can see I was rushing to make this sample because it's a little crooked! I need to get busy making some birthday cards as November is a big month for birthdays among my family AND friends. I'll be placing the last order (before I move) for Memory Box dies on November 15th, so please let me know ASAP if there anything you need. I just unpacked an order yesterday and half the dies are gone already!!! Only five more weeks till the big move ...YIKES!

No comments:

Post a Comment