Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Is anyone out there?????




Here are the three cards we are creating in class this week. I am trying to decide whether to continue with my blog or not and I'm hoping that anyone reading this will give me their feedback. I post photos of all my  cards on Facebook but I know there are quite a few people who don't have a Facebook account and look for them here instead. It's quite time consuming to keep up with both and as I very rarely get feedback on my blog posts, I'm considering trying to post photos of the cards on the web page instead. If you would rather not leave a comment here, please let me know your thoughts on this by e-mail, phone or of course in person. Just a reminder too, that I will no longer be sending out a monthly e-newsletter, so please check the news and events page of the website for updates. Thanks for checking in and I look forward to hearing from you.


No comments:

Post a Comment