Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Shortest spring ever!

I hope everyone enjoyed the one day of spring like weather yesterday because we are back to snow-maggedon today ...YUCK! I suggested that everyone stay home this morning  rather than risk the roads coming to card class and I think everyone was happy to postpone till next Wednesday.
I've had a lovely few days with my daughter Andrea who drove from Kitchener on Saturday for a short visit. Thanks heavens she was driving back yesterday ... I would have been sick with worry if she had been driving on the 401 today! Anyway, my card samples are done, but I didn't get around to photographing them until this morning. The good thing is that now class has been postponed, everyone is seeing them a week ahead of time, so I'm actually early for a change ...lol!
Stay warm and safe today!



No comments:

Post a Comment