Friday, June 13, 2014

A busy week

 It's been such a busy week that I completely forgot to upload photos of the class cards! I always put them on Facebook first and then here, but somewhere along the way, I forgot my poor blog! Oh well ... better late than never. Wednesday morning was a hoot as always, in spite of the fact that I had a terrible headache and had misplaced one of the stamps we needed  as well as one of the dies. Thank goodness Carolyn was thinking creatively and came up with a solution to replace the missing stamp! Bonnie found the missing die, stuck to the back of one of the stamps and Jennifer found my missing stamp when we had lunch together yesterday, so all's well that end's well! Hope you like the cards ... they were fun to make.
Happy Father's Day to all the Dad's out there!




No comments:

Post a Comment