Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Goodbye September ...



... hello October! It's not often that I see something while I'm out shopping and immediately get an idea for how to use it, but that's what happened when I saw these cute orange flowerpots at Dollarama a couple of weeks ago. Since I bought them I've been searching for "just the right twigs" to make the spooky little trees from my imagination. Yesterday, my friend Lynne brought me a beautiful bouquet of twigs ( 'cause that what friends are for right?) and Voila ... a cute little Halloween display. The Sizzix alphabet dies I have are the perfect size for the flower pots and I cut the letters from black vinyl. I like these sparkly bats which I cut using a Memory Box die and POW glitter paper. Now ...  if I saw a real bat, I would probably scream and faint in that order...lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment