Monday, November 24, 2014

The best thing to hold onto in life is each other!

I used this stamped sentiment on the three mixed media canvases I gave to my siblings this weekend. We had a wonderful family gathering at my niece's beautiful home in Toronto, and although we don't exchange gifts at Christmas, I had been planning to give them each a canvas with this adorable photo of the three of them taken around 1950 ( a few years before I arrived!) Gotta love those ears those pants and that hair bow ...lol! I had so much fun making them and seeing the looks on the faces of the younger family members when they saw that photo! We had seven decades worth of family present on Saturday and it was so good to be together. On Sunday we visited Steve's Mom and Dad to celebrate his Dad's 97th birthday. I am feeling very blessed (and a wee but tired!) today.


No comments:

Post a Comment