Friday, December 12, 2014

Last class of 2014 and one I forgot to upload ...




I forgot to upload the third card from last class, so here it is (the top one), along with the last three for the year. The last one is my attempt at a white on white card. I couldn't resist adding a little antique linen distress ink to the embossed snowflake background along with some stardust glitter pen highlights, so I guess technically it's not white on white, but you get the idea. I've had the snowflake die for close to two years and I'm pretty sure this is the first card I've made with it! Next Wednesday morning is the last card class for 2014. It's been a great first year in the house and I'm so thankful to all the fun folks who come to class. They really brighten my days with laughter and keep me searching for new ideas and techniques to share.
Looking forward to even more creative fun in 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment