Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Beauty lies within




 I used a new set of dies from Taylored Expressions called "Beauty Lies Within" to make the cards for this week's class. We used a gelli print background for the first card and embellished it with a bow made with the WRMK Envelope Punch Board. The second card is much prettier than you can see in the photo because the layer of glittered vellum didn't really photograph well. For the final card I used the Spellbinders curved borders die to create the decorative edge. The striped paper is an embossed pattern from Core'dinations and worked so well with the white bling cardstock. I got 5 sets of these dies in yesterday and they are all gone today, but don't panic, I've already got them in my online shopping cart for my next order so they should be back in stock within a couple of weeks. This class will be repeated next Wednesday at 10:30 am so let me know ASAP if you'd like to reserve a space.

No comments:

Post a Comment