Saturday, March 13, 2010

Almost time to pick a winner...

Tomorrow afternoon (Ontario time) I'll announce the winner of the blog candy contest. You still have a few hours left to become a follower and leave a comment under the "Candy Time" post. The deadline is midnight tonight (March 13th) My friend Marie (yes we share the same name) is visiting from St. Catherines, so I'm going to ask her to pick the winning number. Good Luck to everyone who enters!
Well March Break has begun with a rainy Saturday, but it's great weather for crafting LOL! Thursday night was another very enjoyable class and the girls in the group decided we'd make next week a "play date" being as it's March Break and we're not going anywhere! We are going to be experimenting with some fun techniques and focusing on the process rather than an end product. I expect we'll all have ink on our fingers and smiles on our faces as we laugh our way through another class...it's so much fun! The week after will be our monthly Christmas card club so I need to get busy creating some samples so I can post them here. A few customers have mentioned how much nicer the cards look in the store than they do online. I think my lack of photography skills are to blame .....I'll just have to keep practicing! Meanwhile, if you're in the neighbourhood, be sure to pop in and see the "real life versions" Over half of the kits for the "Design a card" contest have been picked up and one card has already been submitted...it's a beauty. If you haven't picked up a kit yet, they are just $2 and you have until March 20th to submit your entry. The card with the most customer votes gets a $10 Papercraft Cafe gift card and bragging rights of course:)
Hope you're enjoying your weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment