Tuesday, February 22, 2011

I'm back!


Sorry about not posting last weeks cards...the week kinda got away from me and it looks like this one is going to zoom by just as quickly. Just have time to post one of this week's cards right now...hopefully I'll get to the others tomorrow.....? I'm trying to learn how to use photoshop to edit my pics for the web and it's very overwhelming...bear with me OK??????? I used acrylic paint on my stamp for this card and I like the look, but then I decided to cut out the poppies and mount them on the embossed brick wall. I used peeled paint distress ink to sponge some of the bricks and it looks kinda mossy..I like it. The little butterfly was punched out, then pressed onto a scattered straw distress ink pad and edged with peeled paint. Hope you like it...off to get ready for tonight's class:)

No comments:

Post a Comment