Friday, September 16, 2011

A quiet week.



It's been very quiet in the store this week so I have a couple of cards ready for next week's class already. I used the spellbinders shapeabilities dies to make the birds on the first card. The patterned paper is actually the back of some Halloween paper. It's amazing how often I end up using the "back" side of the paper for my cards. I love the black and aqua colours together and it worked nicely with the floral fantasy embossing folder. The "Bee Thankful" card could also be Bee Happy. I got this cute little stamp set from a class I took in Chicago and this is the first time I've inked it up. I used paper from Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers Collection which has kind of a fall colour palette. Both of these are quick and easy cards, so I may have to come up with something a bit more challenging for card number three. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. oh, these are so pretty! i love the patterns on the birds and the black/blue colour combo!

    ReplyDelete