Monday, November 7, 2011

Peaceful Wishes


Here's one of the cards for this week's class. I often have to remind myself that not everyone celebrates Christmas and yet we sometimes want to send people a card during the holiday season just to let them know they are in our thoughts. I love this sentiment "Peaceful Wishes"..it's from one of my Stampin'Up sets so I don't have it for sale, but it works well with this image from the Kaisercraft December 25th collection. This is the fourth card we've made from the same sheet of paper and there are lots more images left. It's obviously been a popular design because I've had it on back order for a few weeks now. The background is stamped and lightly sponged with Tea Dye distress ink. I'm not sure if I'll get the other cards uploaded today as I have a huge list of things to accomplish today.Wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment