Friday, February 24, 2012

Thanks for all the hugs!

I have the most wonderful customers in the world. Ever since I shared the awful news that I received on New Years Day that my sister Joan had been diagnosed with terminal pancreatic cancer, I have had a steady stream of people offering prayers, practical help and best of all ...hugs! I think I've had more hugs this week than at any other time in my life and they have really lifted my spirits. As I prepare for what is sure to be an emotionally difficult time, I want to say a huge thank you to everyone for your e-mails, visits and encouraging words. I am praying that I can be strong for Joan and really make the most of this precious time together. The store will be closed for the next two weeks with the exception of Saturday March 3 and Saturday March 10th. Danielle will be here from 10 till 4 both those days so stop in and see her. I will post again as soon as I return. God bless.
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment