Thursday, June 28, 2012

It must be summer 'cos my mojo took a vacation

It happens every so often...I just can't seem to put a card together! No matter how many stamps, layouts, techniques and papers I have at my disposal, if the creative spark is AWOL there's just nothing happening:(
I have struggled mightily this week to put the finishing touch to my second class card which is pictured above. This card was inspired by one that Karen brought into the store, but her version has cupcakes where my ice cream cones are. (Hey it's hot outside OK???)
Karen has been bringing in some fabulous cards which are all over the store inspiring many Oohs and Aah's from customers. She taught her first class yesterday and it was so much fun. Everyone did a great job and you can be sure she'll be teaching again very soon! My third card is a Christmas card which I haven't yet photographed so it will be "the surprise" card...lol!
If I don't get around to posting again before the weekend, (very likely!) have yourself a wonderful holiday weekend. I'm taking Saturday off and Danielle will be here so stop in and say hi if you're around town. I have a very limited number of Tim's new summer distress ink stacks available and they won't last long......

No comments:

Post a Comment