Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Love that sparkle!


Our Christmas card for this week's class is simple but elegant. I resisted the temptation  to add more embellishment, although a think a little paper piercing in the corners might be a nice touch if anyone wants to add it. The snowflake is die cut from American crafts glitter cardstock. I think I need to stock up on this product now I've see how fabulous it cuts with the Sizzix dies. The blue and grey layers are both Bazzill bling so the card has a lovely shimmer that doesn't show in the photo. The little snowflake in the centre is heat embossed with silver embossing powder. I had to make it a square card because of the size of the die cut...too bad the post office charges extra for mailing square cards because this would be an easy one to mass produce, and wouldn't THIS be a lovely surprise to receive in the mail????????

No comments:

Post a Comment