Thursday, November 1, 2012

One sheet wonder class




All 3 cards for next weeks class were made using the same sheet of patterned paper. Simple Stories have a great selection of images on each of their 12 x 12 double sided patterned papers and I had a hard time choosing which of the dozen images on this sheet I would use. I also wanted to use the "B" side of the paper, which is the holly print you can see in the background. Everyone will have their own piece of paper to work with, so you may want to choose different images, but the colours will still work with the solid colours I've chosen. These are pretty quick and easy cards and the class will probably go fast as there isn't a lot of technique, so I'm adding a bonus project to this class...shhhh it's a surprise!

No comments:

Post a Comment