Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Here we go!

What a busy month October has been! Lots of new products have been arriving and some of them don't even make it onto the shelves...especially when the delivery happens during a class...lol! It has been SO busy that I've barely had time to make samples for class let alone photograph them and upload them here. I'm so sorry for the delay, but this is honestly the first chance I've had to do this. Anyway, we are gearing up for Christmas cards each week now so here are the three we'll make this week and next.


 The first one will look familiar to some of you. Each year we make the origami tree with different papers and a new layout...I hope you like this one. I used Bo Bunny paper and Tim Holtz' tattered banners die for the sentiment. The middle card was actually made by Karen on World Card Making Day here at the store and I love it so much I asked her if I could use it for our class...isn't it fabulous? Last but not least is the Nativity card...the silver embossing looks so elegant on the navy cardstock and there is a little surprise on the inside, but you'll have to come to class to see what it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment