Thursday, October 11, 2012

Memory issues!

I can't believe it! I completely forgot to post photos of the class cards here. I was late uploading the third card to Facebook and after I finished searching everywhere for my camera (which was right where it's supposed to be!) I took the photo, cropped it and uploaded to FB, then headed over to Blogger to add the same card here. What did I find......LAST WEEK'S cards which I uploaded 2 weeks ago...YIKES! Sorry folks. I really did think I had already put the first two on here already. Oh well...here are all 3!






The first one is a very quick  and easy card, thanks to Spellbinders Cut, Fold and Tuck dies. I used my Silhouette digital cutter to create the leaf shape for the second card, then had some fun with distress inks and a fabulous background stamp. Speaking of backgrounds...take a look at the wood panelling on the third card. It's not patterned paper...it's kraft cardstock which was scored at 1 inch intervals. Then I simply dragged a distress inkpad down the cardstock until I got the coverage I was happy with...easy peasy! That's the last fall card for a while. Starting October 24th we'll be doing three Christmas cards in each class....get ready to sparkle girls...the glitter's coming out to play lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment