Friday, April 12, 2013

Double Dutch fold




Sorry about the terrible pics but this was really tricky to photograph! Those little Dutch doors like to pop open. I used my MFT matching stamp and die set for this card which we'll be making in the coming week. Love the American Crafts patterned paper..the blue stripe is one side and the Kraft pattern is on the back. I inked it with Versamark and heat embossed with clear EP to get a porcelain look.
The next card has a couple of different options but I only photographed one. This is a newer Sizzix die and I really love the shape. It would be great for elegant invitations. The third card will be a Christmas card but I haven't had time to get it made today and I'm away at Scrapfest this weekend so I may be doing my last minute panic performance next Tuesday ...lol! 



No comments:

Post a Comment