Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Golf anyone?


I love this image from Art Impressions and I used it to make a very similar card for my brother's birthday a couple of weeks ago. As I've been struggling a bit to come up with another "guy" card for this week's class,  I decided to use the same image and layout as Peter's card and just changed a couple of the elements. I have some fun greetings which work well with this stamp or it could be used as a Father's Day card. I decided to paper piece the cardigan and although you can't really tell from the picture, the texture of the card stock almost makes it look like a knitted sweater. This particular stamp is back ordered at the moment, but I do have a couple of the matching "Golden Oldies" lady golfer in stock. I just finished unpacking another Memory Box order so now it's time to try and make room for them ...wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment