Saturday, May 11, 2013

Shadow box card


Hurray! I have all my class samples ready ...now I can relax and enjoy the rest of the weekend. I'm just sharing one of the cards here, but the third one is a Christmas card using the same fold as this one. I got the idea from Karen when she brought two really cute cards in last week. One of hers has a vintage bicycle (Memory Box die) inside and the other has a gorgeous sailboat image. Be sure to take a peek next time you are in the store. This is an easy fold with lots of possibilities. I used the Memory Box Grapevine wreath die along with a sprinkle of Flower Soft to frame these nesting birds. I heard on the radio that we have lots of birders visiting the area at the moment so I searched my stash for a suitable image and came across this one from a Crafty Secrets set. I don't know if this set is available any more as I heard from my buyer that Crafty Secrets is no longer manufacturing stamps:( I'm very sad because they had some fabulous sets that I haven't bought yet, but really wanted for my collection. There is a possibility that they may sell their designs to another manufacturer so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. If you are coming for this class, please bring your markers and paper piercer and ruler if you have them.

No comments:

Post a Comment