Thursday, April 17, 2014

Easter Treats



 It was fun coming up with several projects using the same sheet of 12 x 12 patterned paper for this week's Easter class. Everyone enjoyed learning to make a customized envelope with the Envelope Punch Board by We R Memory Keepers, (sold out but more are on order) and those little Memory Box bunnies were perfect for the matching card and envelope. The eggs in the bird's nest have a lovely sparkle to them (which doesn't show up in the photo) courtesy of  the clear "Wink of Stella" brush pen. I seem to find a way to use this wonderful marker on everything I've made since I got it. Again we are out of stock, but as soon as they are available at my suppliers, I'll have them back on the shelf and if you don't already have one, I highly recommend it as your next gift to yourself ...lol!
The shop is closed Good Friday, Saturday and Easter Sunday. Wishing you a wonderful Easter filled with many blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment