Monday, April 28, 2014

Flower pots and butterflies!





It's been quite a while since I made a flowerpot card and although it's quite a simple card to make, I'm a bit "challenged" when it comes to flower arranging, so I'm sure the ladies who come to class will do a much better job with their cards than I did with my sample here. It's a great card for Mother's day and would also hold a gift card nicely. We'll be making two different flowerpot cards, but at this point I only have one to share. The butterfly card uses some irridescent sticker paper that was a gift from Tina, who teaches Pergamano classes. I used it with a peel off butterfly which I cut out and coloured with alcohol markers. I also used some of my precious Chiyogami paper on this one ... it's so much prettier than I could capture on camera. Looking forward to a fun time with all my lovely Wednesday/ Thursday friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment