Friday, May 2, 2014

National Scrapbooking Day

Did you know that tomorrow (May 3rd) is National Scrapbooking Day? I did ... but it also happens to be the best date for a get together with family members who I don't see nearly often enough ... my sister Pauline, my brothers Peter and Tony and their wives Sharon and Kathleen. They all live 5 or 6 hours drive from me so getting together is a challenge, but this weekend worked for everyone so ... I hope you have a wonderful creative day with your scrapbooks and since I'm not open tomorrow to help you celebrate on the "big day" how about a sale on all in stock 12 x 12 patterned paper? Starting today and all next week I'll take 40% off all patterned papers (excluding the ones already in the sale bin) 40% off all scrapbooking kits plus $2 off the marked price of any 6 x 6 paper pads in the bin on the sales desk. Don't forget to check out the 30% discount bins too ...I'm always adding goodies to it!
Happy National Scrapbooking Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment