Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Shutter card




OK ...  I did manage to photograph our third class card for this week, but you really need to see it in "action"
When you open the card, the "shutter" opens to reveal the stamped image behind! How cool is that? Thanks so much to Pat for sharing the idea with me. I used some of the "almost gone forever" Mamarazzi 2 paper on the front and I LOVE the black and kraft striped paper inside don't you? I still have a few of the Bo Bunny stamp sets available which have the "Oh Snap" and the camera image along with the camera film strip stamp (which you probably can't see in the photo because I stamped it on each side of the black shutter using Versamark only for a subtle tone on tone look). It's a very cute stamp set for just $5. The HB image on the front and "a little late" on the inside are older SU stamps that I hung onto. Looking forward to a fun class this week:)

No comments:

Post a Comment