Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Making room for more dies!

 More Memory Box dies and stencils arrived today. This past weekend I decided to move all the Memory Box dies into clear storage bins as I was running out of hanging space for so many different brands and sizes; I have such a large selection of Memory Box that there wasn't much space left for anything else! Now they are very easy to flip through and find what you need and I have space to display a few other brands ... lol!  A few people have been asking about the new Tattered Lace dies. I don't plan on carrying  these dies in stock but I would be happy to special order them. If you see them on-line and would like me to get you a price, just send me an e-mail. I will be getting them from the same place I order Memory Box and Impression Obsession from. I can also order Cottage Cutz and Cheery Lynn dies from the same place and I put in an order once a month. My next order will probably go in around mid June so take a look at what these companies have to offer and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment