Monday, May 26, 2014

Getting into the alcohol ....




Alcohol inks that is ...lol! Now that I have your attention I should tell you to wear old clothes to class this week as alcohol inks are permanent and will ruin your clothes if you spill or splatter them! That being said they are Sooooooo much fun to play with and everyone's cards will be unique as it's impossible to get the same result twice. Have I tempted you yet?
Notice that I left the card design very clean and simple as I wanted the ink patterns to be the star of the show. There is plenty of space for a stamped sentiment if anyone wants to add one though. The third card this week is an interactive one which I am unable to photograph so you'll just have to visit  the shop to see it in action ... bwaaahaha!

No comments:

Post a Comment