Wednesday, May 14, 2014

More class cards



Here's a cute card using Memory Box dies. I decided to use this as our third card for the last class instead of doing two of the flowerpot cards.

This weeks cards include a shaker card with sequins inside. 



Here's a clean and simple card featuring a stamped and die cut flower. I heat embossed the script onto the black flower layer and used the same stamp on the smaller layer with black archival ink on white cardstock. The flowers are from Tim Holtz Tattered Florals and I used a Viva pearl Pen to make the green dots.

Another all occasion type card ( always nice to have a few in your stash). This time I used the same script stamp and punched the flowers out. The border was created using a Spellbinders set. The white panel is embossed using a Darice embossing folder which I seem to keep reaching for. It's very versatile and sells for just $5.

Thanks for taking a peek and I hope you like the cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment