Thursday, May 22, 2014

Yard sale this Saturday!

What a beautiful day and it's supposed to be good weather through the weekend! That's great news because this Saturday is our annual neighbourhood yard sale and I'm hoping to get rid of a bunch of stuff! When I took over the lower level for the shop, we ended up with a lot of stuff and no place to put it. Hubby had a bar down here and we have lots of glasses, pub mirrors and posters etc that need a new home. If I have help on Saturday morning I can open the shop, (although parking will be an issue) but if you need something and can come after lunch, hubby will be here to take care of the yard sale and I can be available for the shop. In the meantime, I'm still waiting for the order that was supposed to arrive yesterday to show up ... Grrrr! Enjoy your day however you spend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment