Saturday, August 2, 2014

Long weekend and a card for someone very special!

Many people are starting their long weekend and I'm heading to the Stratford Festival later today with my daughter Andrea to see "Crazy for You." It was her birthday last Wednesday and I made her a special card. I used a few stickers from Graphic 45's Couture Collection along with a couple of dies, a couple of punches, a stamp and a little heat embossing. Then I found this wonderful quote which reflects her personality and attitude perfectly, so I printed it out and added it to one of the panels. I didn't put a birthday message on the front as I wanted it to be something she can display year round if she likes.



I'll be driving to Kitchener first to pick her up after work, and may do a little shopping while I wait for to finish her shift. My hubby Steve is one of those who doesn't get the civic holiday, so I'll open the shop from noon till 4 on Monday. Hope you have a chance to stop in and see what's new ... and have yourself a wonderful weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment