Friday, September 19, 2014

This week's cards and a sigh of relief!




I had to postpone Wednesday's class due to all the technical issues I was having this week, but here are the cards we made in class last night and will do next Wednesday am. I am VERY happy to announce that the debit machine is finally up and running and so now after almost 5 years of me telling you to swipe your card ... you will  be inserting it instead!!!
Yesterday I think I sold a record number of dies but there are still lots of new ones available. Tomorrow I will be with the lovely ladies at DSM church for their monthly crop and I'm sure they'll grab a few goodies as it's the first time we've been together since June! I still have a couple of spaces left in next Saturday's "treat holder" class with Pat so call me if you'd like to sign up! Have a great weekend ... looks like it's going to be a beauty!

No comments:

Post a Comment