Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Where does the time go?

It's April tomorrow and I feel as if we just started March! I've had a hectic few days so I decided to use two cards I designed for a private class a week ago as this week's class cards. One is a spinner card and last time we made one everyone loved it, so I thought it would be OK to make another ... it's been a while.


The cupcake on this card is coloured with gelatos and an aqua brush ... easy and fun!



The last card uses a new stamp from Taylored Expressions. It will be my sister Joan's anniversary in a couple of weeks and Calla Lilies were her favourite flowers, so I was thinking of her as I was colouring this image. It's hard to believe she's been gone for almost three years ... I still think of her each day.


This stamp comes with several sentiments and could be used for so many occasions. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment