Thursday, April 2, 2015

Calorie Free Easter Treats



Have you caught the Gelli plate bug yet? I've been posting lots of videos etc on the store Facebook Page. I only have one 8 x 10 and two 6 x 6 plates left from my first shipment a couple of weeks ago, but look what arrived just in time for Easter ... 4 inch round plates and 3 x 5 plates! These are perfect for mounting on an acrylic block and using as a stamp. I've been playing with the 8 x 10 a lot lately and I just love it, but I think I neeeeed the 4 inch round one too. It's just so darned cute! If you'd like to learn more about Gelli Plate printing, just visit gelliarts.com and click on videos, or type in gelli plate printing on you tube. Be prepared to experience a "neeeeed" to get your own gelli plate very shortly after viewing the videos ...lol! 
I'm open until 6 pm today and then I'm closed until noon on Monday. Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment