Tuesday, April 28, 2015

One sheet wonder cards




 This beautiful patterned paper from Kaisercraft has been calling to me for ages and I finally figured out how to use it for card class ... give everyone their own sheet and make 3 cards from the same paper. Looking at the finished cards it's hard to imagine that they are all from the same piece of paper and that there is plenty left for another card and/or tags. I also used the new bird bath die from Cottage Cutz and several other dies. The sentiments are all heat embossed using my favourite Liquid Platinum embossing powder and both the glitter strip on the first card and the hot air balloon on the third card were made with Scor- tape and Glitter Ritz, so you may be leaving with a little more sparkle than when you arrived (don't say I didn't warn you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment