Sunday, November 15, 2009

Better late than never





As promised...here are the pics of the cards we made in our embossing class last week. I apologize for the poor quality of the photos...I'm a bit out of practice and I'm not used to the lighting in the store yet.... hopefully I'll improve soon! I have a hard time getting my measurements just right when I use the wrought iron corner punch and as you can see I have a little gap on the tree card. It's such a plain design that I could probably cover it with a small embellishment but I thought I'd show it as it is...mistakes and all. The navy and white card seemed to be the favourite for most people. I love the silver snowflake. We used both dry and heat embossing during this class and everyone loved these techniques. Heat embossing is one of my favourites and it's so quick and easy to do. Thanks to Sandra for bringing the extra heat gun which speeded things up a bit. Actually we did really well for time considering there were several steps to a couple of the cards and we were sharing tools. I'm really looking forward to our bags and tags class tomorrow evening. Each person gets to choose their own papers and stamps so it will be interesting to see what everyone comes up with. Hopefully the ladies will let me take photos of their creations to share here...if not you'll have to settle for my samples!

No comments:

Post a Comment