Sunday, November 8, 2009

First Class





I'm very late posting this due to all the lovely new goodies that have been arriving at the Cafe this week. It takes me a while to get everything unpacked, checked off, entered in to the computer inventory and priced. This is partly due to the fact that I'm not very speedy on the key board...(that's the boring part) and partly because I keep rearranging stuff every time new products arrive...(that's the fun part!)
Anyway our first class was lots of fun. The ladies made 4 very pretty Christmas cards and even though we all got pretty frustrated with the Martha Stewart Doilie Lace punch (it's so hard to use!)the results were worth it. I got lots of exercise running around the table passing things back and forth and I learned that more than one sample card is needed!
Friday night was the first crop night and four very artisitic ladies made excellent use of the in store stamps and die cut machines. Some of my stamps have made it onto shelving on the wall of the crop room (thanks to my wonderful hard-working hubby Steve) and the others are patiently waiting their turn in baskets.
Tomorrow's (Monday) class is already full and I have only four spaces left for the Wednesday class so I'll be busy making up the samples today. Hope you are having a great weekend and thanks for stopping in.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards, great instruction, good company and lots of fun! Looking forward to making gift bags and tags next week, since this is something I have never done before.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete