Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Important Things


Well here I am.....four weeks after opening the doors of Papercraft Cafe and one day after my Grand Opening On November 21st.......exhausted but very thankful.
I'm thankful that it is Sunday...the day of rest (and I aim to get some!)
I'm thankful for family and friends who are supportive, helpful and understanding.
I'm thankful for all the lovely people who have visited my store, taken classes and made encouraging comments.
I'm thankful for the lovely cards and floral gifts and wine (Mmmm!) I've received during the past few weeks.
I'm thankful for the opportuntity to share my love for papercrafting with the people in my community.

It's important to take the time to reflect on the important things in our lives and sharing those reflections with friends and loved ones can be a very rewarding experience. On Wednesday December 2nd, Heather Brooks of Ninabrook Designs will be at Papercraft Cafe to help us create a wonderful keepsake mini album called "The Important Things." Everything but adhesive and a trimmer is included in the cost of this class which is just $25! Space is limited so don't miss out on the chance to create something very special for yourself or a loved one.
Call or stop in to reserve your space. If you are unable to attend the class, but would like a kit to make the album at home, call by December 1st so we can have enough kits on hand. Hope you're enjoyng a restful Sunday.

1 comment:

  1. Your "Cafe Chit Chat" blog is wonderful, Marie. You've had some great classes and made some beautiful cards......"Congratulations" - love the look of your store - have fun with it. Wish I lived closer.

    ReplyDelete