Friday, January 8, 2010

Lots of new goodies arrived!



Yesterday my first order of the year arrived and it's taken me hours to input all the stuff into the computer! That's my excuse for not having my samples ready yet for next week's class! LOL!! I got two of the four cards done and I hope to have the other two posted by tomorrow night....fingers crossed! I do miss having all my stuff at home.... I keep going to my craft room to get something nad remembering, "Oh no... it's at the store! Only one more day left for the sale on Christmas paper, but the good news is I'm extending my 30% off all in stock Basic Gray paper for one more week. This is your chance to clean up on Nook and Pantry, Lemonade, Indian Summer and Eskimo Kisses Paper while quantities last. The Vintage Valentine papers that arrived today are just gorgeous and the Actopus to Zelephant thermograph paper is so adorable it's perfect for framing just as it is. Lots of new baby and wedding stuff arrived as well as tons of Inkadinkado clear stamps and a great selection of Snag 'em stamps too. Hope you're staying warm wherever you are. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marie - sounds like you're one busy lady! I love the two cards above, especially the sheep - tooooooooooooooo cute! Thanks for your comment on my blog as I know you are very busy.

    ReplyDelete