Monday, January 4, 2010

Out with the old.......

Although we are already 4 days into the new year, here I am with my first post of 2010! First of all let me wish everyone a very Happy (if belated) New Year.
I hope everyone survived the busyness of the Christmas season and found time for relaxing with family and friends. We were fortunate enough to have all three of our kids home for Christmas this year and we spent a lovely quiet day together before heading off to Toronto to visit with extended family for a couple of days. The weather was kind to us for the long drive and we arrived home safe and sound late Sunday evening.
It's hard to believe more than a week has passed and it's time to take down all the decorations already. Lots of people took advantage of our great year end sale last week, and I've decided to extend the sale on all Christmas paper until Saturday January 9th. Basic Gray Nook and Pantry, Eskimo Kisses, Lemonade and Indian Summer papers are also 30% off right now so be sure to stop in for the best selection.
I've e -mailed our January class list out everyone on my list, so if you didn't get a copy, please let me know and I'll update my files and get the info to you ASAP.
Next week's Monday and Wednesday class will be four all occasion cards and the cost is $20 plus GST. On Friday, January 8th, we will have our first crop night of 2010. Jennifer will be hosting and only 8 spots are available so call and book yours NOW!
Our new hours for crop nights are 7 to 11 pm and the cost is just $5 including GST.

Best of all you if you spend $20 or more (before taxes)in the store on crop nights or at a class, you'll get a 20% discount on any regular priced merchandise. So what are you waiting for....?:)
We've spent the last couple of days doing inventory and I've still got a few things left to count today before I can finalize the new order I want to put in today. There are some very cool new products coming out that I can hardly wait to get into the store, but I need to make room for it first. Out with the old in with the new, as my Grandma used to say! (although I don't think she wasn't speaking about scrapbooking supplies lol)
Have a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment