Saturday, January 16, 2010

Twice the Fun






So..... my good friend Jennifer completed this layout almost a week ago using the Ninabrook design kit and a few photos from her family Christmas and I'm just now getting around to posting it! I must apologize for the poor quality of the photographs. It was really hard to avoid the glare as I have a really bright fluorescent light over the crop table at the store and this was the only shot I could get while standing on a chair! This is the layout we'll be using for this week's class. If you can't make it to the class I have a few kits available with full instructions for only $15 plus tax...a great deal!
It was pretty quiet in the store this week...I think the January blahs are beginning to set in (not to mention credit card bill trauma..lol!) A few ladies did make it to our card class this week and did a fabulous job on the four cards. I took advantage of the lull to get busy on a couple of Valentine projects using some of the gorgeous new papers that arrived recently. I'll take some pics on Monday and post them early next week...promise! The sale on Basic Gray paper ended today, but I have a small selection of Eskimo Kisses Paper and embellishments left that will go on sale for half price next week while quantities last!
Hope you're enjoying a break from shovelling snow with the mild weather as much as I am. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment