Friday, July 16, 2010

The missing cards.....




As promised, here is my first Iris fold card using the fabulous new papers from The Japanese Paper Company. I am totally in love with these papers and they are perfect for this technique. The other two cards are the ones I came up with for the last two classes in addition to the ones posted. It's funny how the last minute ideas often turn out to be my favourites:) Now, for those of you who heard me raving about how I had lost my sample cards for Faux Mother of Pearl class, and had to re-make them.....
they surfaced this morning, and believe it or not, my cats had hidden them! I'm not kidding! Both my cats love anything with a shiny or glossy surface and will often "steal" things left on the coffe table. I guess I must have put them down on the table while I was getting ready and I left them behind. Fortunately, they were in clear cello bags (which is probably why they stole them) I saw one peeking from underneath the couch this morning and had to pull all the furniture out to find the other one! Anyone want a couple of mischievous kitties?????????

1 comment: