Friday, August 20, 2010

Butterflies, daisies and Christmas trees....?








Last night's class was so much fun, although we missed the company of a few ladies who are normally with us on Thursdays...(see ya next week girls:)) After making the first 2 emboss resist cards with the large coneflower, everyone got to choose a different image and colours to work with on the last card. Aren't they all fabulous?
I know I've said it before, but my favourite type of class is when everyone has a chance to "do their own thing" I'm so inspired by the ideas that come out of these nights, that I often lay awake dreaming up new designs for cards. Fortunately, I did manage a good 7 hours sleep last night and my Christmas cards for next week's class are ready, so here are 2 of the 3 for you to take a sneak peek at. The final card is a one layer card and I'm still working on ways to pretty it up a bit more without adding bulky embellishments. I'm hoping to come up with a few designs that are easy to mass produce and won't cost extra postage, because Christmas is expensive enough, dont'cha think???? Anyway, thanks again ladies for making Thursday so enjoyable.
Hope everyone has fantastic weekend:)

No comments:

Post a Comment