Monday, September 20, 2010

Ghouls just wanna have fun....



I don't send out Halloween cards, but I LOVE making them....especially this one. I picked up this little bargain sentiment stamp a couple of weeks ago and it went perfectly with this unmounted wheel image from Stampin' Up. A little embossing, a little distress ink and Voila!...a card I have no idea what to do with, except to show others how to make (lol.) This week, we'll be making this one and the leaf wreath card from two post prior to this one. It seems some ladies are willing to cut 20+ leaves out after all ... (even if I did need to assign homework!!!) The final card is another Autumn themed card. I used a Happy Thanksgiving sentiment, but that could easily be changed. I used a masking technique on this one and I really like the way it turned out. Next week we'll move from Fall to Christmas with our monthly Festive Card class. Hopefully, I will get them posted a little earlier than these. I actually completed them LAST week but misplaced my camera. Thank goodness my husband thought to look down the side of the passenger seat in my car, before I rushed out to buy a new one!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment