Saturday, September 4, 2010

Whooo's running late?


I've had a bit of a creative block this week and I'm very late coming up with card samples for next week's class. I do love the one I have ready though.
The inspiration for this card came from a Stampers Sampler Take 10 magazine. There was an article showing how to use corrugated cardboard on cards and I love anything to do with recycling, so I thought I'd give it a go. I found this cute little owl in the $1.50 bin at Michael's ages ago, but this is the first time I've actually used him on a card. The two leaves were made using the baby wipe technique, which is always fun to play with.The background paper is another example of the fabulous Apple Cider collection from Imaginesce. We are also using this line of paper for our monthly card contest and I can hardly wait to see what everyone does with it. Now all I need is another flash of inspiration to help me finish two more samples and I'll be able to relax and enjoy the long weekend. Hope yours is a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment